Sunday 31 May 2015

Inspiration Board | 1 | Think Pink

My favourite colour is pink! I am so glad that it is a trending colour in fashion now, thus making it quite easy to find clothing and accessories in this beautiful colour. I have compiled a collection of perfectly pink photos I have taken within the month of April and May ;)


column 1 top to bottom
| pink lemonade from Green Park Dining after a group bike ride
| persian love cake baked by Claire
| beautiful ceramics sold at Modern Times
| artwork displayed at Heide I
| art exhibition at Mr Kitly by Pot Heads ceramics

column 2 top to bottom
| pink flamingo I painted at the Work-Shop Watercolour For Beginners class
| pink peonies from Humble Bundle Melbourne
| exterior of Heide I
| artwork at Ian Potter Museum of Art

column 3 top to bottom
| artwork of used make-up wipes displayed at the Girlhood exhibition
| building at Harbour Town, Docklands
| Kuwaii dressing room
| birthday La Belle Miette macarons from friends

column 4 top to bottom
| new shoes from Bared Footwear and matching OPI Mod About You nail polish
| doughnut break at work
| pink desk situation
| cheesecake milkshake from Ascot Food Store
| artwork displayed at the 21st Century Heide: The Collection Since 2000 exhibition

No comments:

Post a Comment